- Assume a conntected graph and write adjacency matrix and adjacency list for it ,
then show BFS,DFS,DijKstra algorithm on it.
Show the Strong and Weak tie and a Bridge on the graph.
Find Time and Space order for finding an edge.
- Prove Long Range Dependence(LRD) in network traffic(Problem1)
- Download a
(Traffic Data Files), Model distribution of arrival Packets by pareto distribution and generate your own data dump file and compare with orginal traffic data file.
- Run three os in virtual machine, Bulid a lan between two pair of them, connect two Lans by a router , config it , and generate a data flow from one client to another one. and capture the traffic.
- Run three os in virtual machine,(one unix base, and the others be XP),
set linux as a router , between the other machines ,
Implement your tcp algorithm and transfer a file from one to another machine
and compare your algorithm with real tcp algorithm.
- Implement your tcp algorithm using c++ and use your own tcp algorithm in ns2
- Implement a traffic generator which generate traffic packets from a real traffic dump file. Calculate File size distribution and offer a distribution function to simulate a real traffic file size